Join us at Palm Door on 6th for an invitation-only breakfast ‘salon’ on the future of entrepreneurship for women. The European Union is delighted to present this roundtable discussion in partnership with UN Women and the Case Foundation.
Moderated by Valentina Zarya of Fortune Magazine, the conversation will focus on what’s next for women’s entrepreneurship and support to businesswomen whilst also increasing diverse representation (race, geography, LGBTQ).
Specific topics for discussion:
- Ensuring access to financial products and services and diversifying venture capital sources
- Looking to the future of entrepreneurship for young women
- What (if any) role for government (i.e. the G7) in providing support to women entrepreneurs?
- Connecting/building transatlantic networks for women entrepreneurs
- Presentation of the EU/UN Women G7 women’s economic empowerment initiative, including requests for feedback from participants
This roundtable discussion is part of a new European Union initiative, together with UN Women and the International Labour Organisation, to advance the G7 agenda for women’s economic empowerment.
The meeting will be held under the Chatham House Rules to encourage open dialogue and conversation.
March 12, 2018
Palm Door on 6th