Film Screening area
* A case study of the feature film Lake Bodom, one of the highlights of this year’s SXSW Midnighters (by director Taneli Mustonen, producer Aleksi Hyvärinen of Don Films and executive producer Toni Valla of Post Control Helsinki)
* A distributor’s perspective (by Samuel Zimmerman, Curator of Shudder, U.S. distributor of Lake Bodom)
* “Nordics First” – What makes the Nordic region a particularly attractive shooting location for genre films (by Alex Noyer of You Know Films)
* Exclusive footage from Angry Birds Blues (by Rovio)
* Come and shoot in the Nordics! (by Mikael Svensson and Truls Kontny of Scandinavian Locations)
* Introduction of Finland’s brand new 25 % cash rebate incentive for the audiovisual industry (by Kati Nuora of the Finnish Film Foundation)
BY REGISTERING TO THE NORDIC FILM EVENING, YOU ARE ALSO AUTOMATICALLY REGISTERED TO THE NETWORKING COCKTAILS AT PALM DOOR FROM 9 PM TO 11 PM.
After the events, please come and join us for the Texas premiere of Lake Bodom @ SXSW 2017 on Sunday, March 12th at 11:55 pm
Venue: Alamo Drafthouse South Lamar, 1120 S Lamar Blvd., Austin, TX 78704
PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU WILL NEED A SEPARATE TICKET TO THE TEXAS PREMIERE SCREENING OF LAKE BODOM ON MARCH 12TH. REGISTERING TO THE PRE-SCREENING EVENT(S) WILL NOT PROVIDE YOU WITH ACCESS TO THE SCREENING.
March 12, 2017
508 E 6th Street, Austin